4.2.12

10+1 reasons to love . . . (stripes and blue)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
1/11: Patent belt from Topshop | 2/11: Shorts from Riverisland | 3/11: Swimwear from Riverisland | 4/11: Panton chair | 5/11: Laundry basket from HM home | 6/11: Tabouret from mecoxgardens.com | 7/11: All Stars from Converse | 8/11: Pieces Sava Wrap Bracelet from Asos.com | 9/11: Serving trays from fontainemaury.com | 10/11: Ferruccio Laviani's Bourgie table lamp from Kartell | 11/11: Moshi Moshi handset for iPhone 
____________________________________________________________________________________________


Hello to everyone! Today, I'm introducing to you a new section on my blog: 10+1 reasons to love...
In this section I will present you 11 items I love (fashion and interior items) that follow one trend! For the first post I chose the "royal blue with black and white stripes" theme! I hope you like it! I would love your comments on that!
Have a nice Saturday night!!!

Καλησπέρα σε όλους!!! Σήμερα, σας παρουσιάζω για πρώτη φορά μια νέα ενότητα που θα φιλοξενώ από δω και πέρα στο Blog μου: τους 10+1 λόγοι για να αγαπώ...
Στην ενότητα αυτή θα παρουσιάζω 11 αντικείμενα που αγαπώ (από τη μόδα και το design γενικότερα) που ακολουθούν μια τάση! Η τάση για αυτό το πρώτο post είναι "το μπλε ρουά και οι ασπρόμαυρες ρίγες"! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει και να σας εμπνεύσει στο στυλ σας! Περιμένω σχόλια και παρατηρήσεις!!! 
Καλό Σάββατο βράδυ!!!! 


OLA KALA,
Olia








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! You make my day!
I read and reply to every one of them (the soonest possible)!